Returns & Exchanges Policy
Shop with confidence. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for a refund subject to the conditions below. Gift recipients who return an item will receive an in-store credit that can be used towards a new purchase on JoyJewelers.com.
- You must have a Return Authorization Number (RAN) in order to return an item.Please contact us via our online customer service page to obtain a Return Authorization Number.
- Returns must be made within 30 days from the date the item was delivered. Returns received after this date will be rejected.
- Returns must be in original package and in NEW, saleable, unworn condition.
- There are no restocking fees at Joy Jewelers.
- You are responsible for any shipping and handling charges incurred. We can only refund shipping costs if the return is a result of our error or defective merchandise.
- We apply refunds to the original tender with which returned items were purchased [examples include: credit card, debit card, Affirm or PayPal]
The following items may not be returned unless received damaged. These items are made to order and cannot be returned.
- Price-matched items
- Mother's rings and pendants with engraved names
- Cobalt, gold, platinum, silver, titanium or tungsten wedding bands with custom engraving
- Gold and silver pendants with custom engraving
- Medical jewelry with custom engraving
- Watches with custom engraving
Do you have further questions that aren't answered here? Please email us.