Returns and Refund Policy
Extended Holiday Returns! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a refund. Items shipped by Joy Jewelers between November 1, 2017 and December 24th, 2017 may be returned until January 31, 2018 for a refund subject to the conditions below. Gift recipients who return an item will receive an in-store credit that can be used towards any item on Joyjewelers.com. Items shipped on December 26, 2017 and after may be returned within 30 days of your receiving the item.
- You must have a RAN# in order to return an item.Please contact us via our online customer service page to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RAN#).
- Returns must be in original package and in NEW, saleable, unworn condition.
- Returns must be made within 30 days from the date the item was delivered and must be accompanied by a copy of this packing slip, along with your RAN#.
- There are no restocking fees at Joy Jewelers.
- You are responsible for any shipping and handling charges incurred. We can only refund shipping costs if the return is a result of our error or defective merchandise.
The following items may not be returned unless received damaged. These items are made to order and cannot be returned.
- Price-matched items
- Clearance items
- Mother's rings and pendants with engraved names
- Military and class rings with custom wording around the stone
- Cobalt, gold, platinum, silver, titanium or tungsten rings with engraving
- Religious medals and pendants with engraving
- Medical jewelry with engraving
- Watches with engraving
Do you have further questions that aren't answered here? Please email us.