30-Day Returns and Refund Policy
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please return it within 30 days of the day you receive it. Your satisfaction is our #1 priority. Joy Jewelers will replace a gift with another selection or refund the credit card used for its purchase.
- You must have a RAN# in order to return an item.Please contact us via our online customer service page to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RAN#).
- Returns must be in original package and in NEW, saleable, unworn condition.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase and must be accompanied by a copy of this packing slip, along with your RAN#. Joy Jewelers does not accept returns after the 30th day item was received. All returns received after the 30th day will be sent back to the customer.
- Restocking fees: For each item priced less than $100, there is a $5.00 restocking fee for all returns or exchanges that are not due to manufacturer error. For items priced $100 or more, there is a $15 restocking fee for all returns or exchanges that are not due to manufacturer error. Exceptions: 10% re-stocking fee for diamond rings, 10% re-stocking fee for moissanite rings, 20% re-stocking fee for camouflage rings with inlays, 20% re-stocking fee for titanium rings with inlays.
- You are responsible for any shipping and handling charges incurred. We can only refund shipping costs if the return is a result of our error or defective merchandise.
The following items may not be returned unless received damaged. These items are made to order and cannot be returned.
- Price-matched items
- Clearance items
- Mother's rings and pendants with engraved names
- Military and class rings with custom wording around the stone
- Cobalt, gold, platinum, silver, titanium or tungsten rings with engraving
- Religious medals and pendants with engraving
- Medical jewelry with engraving
- Watches with engraving
Do you have further questions that aren't answered here? Please email us.