Holiday Extended Returns and Refund Policy
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it. Items shipped by Joy Jewelers between November 15th, 2015 and December 23rd, 2015 may be returned until January 31, 2015 for a refund subject to the conditions below. Gift recipients who return an item will receive an in-store credit that can be used towards any item on Joyjewelers.com.
- You must have a RAN# in order to return an item.Please contact us via our online customer service page to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RAN#).
- Returns must be in original package and in NEW, saleable, unworn condition.
- Returns must be accompanied by a copy of this packing slip, along with your RAN#.
- Restocking fees: For each item priced less than $100, there is a $5.00 restocking fee for all returns or exchanges that are not due to manufacturer error. For items priced $100 or more, there is a $15 restocking fee for all returns or exchanges that are not due to manufacturer error. Exceptions: 10% re-stocking fee for diamond rings, 10% re-stocking fee for moissanite rings, 20% re-stocking fee for camouflage rings with inlays, 20% re-stocking fee for titanium rings with inlays.
- You are responsible for any shipping and handling charges incurred. We can only refund shipping costs if the return is a result of our error or defective merchandise.
The following items may not be returned unless received damaged. These items are made to order and cannot be returned.
- Price-matched items
- Clearance items
- Mother's rings and pendants with engraved names
- Military and class rings with custom wording around the stone
- Cobalt, gold, platinum, silver, titanium or tungsten rings with engraving
- Religious medals and pendants with engraving
- Medical jewelry with engraving
- Watches with engraving
Do you have further questions that aren't answered here? Please email us.