Returns and Refund Policy
Extended Holiday Returns! Items shipped by Joy Jewelers between November 15th, 2016 and December 23rd, 2016 may be returned until January 31, 2017 for a refund subject to the conditions below. Gift recipients who return an item will receive an in-store credit that can be used towards any item on Joyjewelers.com. Items shipped on December 24, 2016 and after may be returned within 30 days of your receiving the item.
- You must have a RAN# in order to return an item.Please contact us via our online customer service page to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RAN#).
- Returns must be in original package and in NEW, saleable, unworn condition.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase and must be accompanied by a copy of this packing slip, along with your RAN#.
- Restocking fees: For each item priced less than $100, there is a $5.00 restocking fee for all returns or exchanges that are not due to manufacturer error. For items priced $100 or more, there is a $15 restocking fee for all returns or exchanges that are not due to manufacturer error. Exceptions: 10% re-stocking fee for diamond rings, 10% re-stocking fee for moissanite rings, 20% re-stocking fee for camouflage rings with inlays, 20% re-stocking fee for titanium rings with inlays.
- You are responsible for any shipping and handling charges incurred. We can only refund shipping costs if the return is a result of our error or defective merchandise.
The following items may not be returned unless received damaged. These items are made to order and cannot be returned.
- Price-matched items
- Clearance items
- Mother's rings and pendants with engraved names
- Military and class rings with custom wording around the stone
- Cobalt, gold, platinum, silver, titanium or tungsten rings with engraving
- Religious medals and pendants with engraving
- Medical jewelry with engraving
- Watches with engraving
Do you have further questions that aren't answered here? Please email us.